On day one of your SMP training with Ink & Ashberry, you’ll:
- Explore types of hair loss
- Learn about color dilution techniques
- Emphasize the importance of hygiene
- Receive guidance on aftercare & before care.
- Witness an exciting live demonstration.
Get ready for a packed day of invaluable knowledge and hands-on learning as you begin your journey to becoming a skilled SMP artist.
On day two of your SMP training with Ink & Ashberry, you’ll:
- Delve into advanced hairline techniques
- Refine your skills to create realistic and natural-looking hairlines that enhance the overall appearance of your SMP treatments.
- Explore depth and layering, add dimension and texture to your work
- Learn how to achieve exceptional results for your clients.
- Practice, practice, practice.
During this phase, of your SMP training with Ink & Ashberry, you’ll:
- Learn about pricing your services.
- Gain hands-on experience by working on a LIVE MODEL under the guidance of our expert trainer.
- Learn tips and tricks to utilizing social media and promoting yourself.
- Receive a Certification of Completion upon finishing the program.