- Scalp micropigmentation (SMP), also known as Cosmetic hair Tattoo, is a non-surgical procedure that involves the application of specialized pigments to the scalp.
- SMP replicates the appearance of
natural hair follicles, creating the illusion of fuller hair or a closely shaved head.
- The duration of an SMP procedure depends on the extent of the treatment and the complexity of the individual case.
- A session can range from 2 to 4 hours.
- Treatments involve 2 to 4 sessions to achieve the desired results, spaced a few weeks apart.
- During your consultation, we will provide more details, specific to your needs.
- Cosmetic hair tattoo works by depositing
pigments into the scalp using fine needles.
- The pigments are carefully matched to your
hair color and skin tone, and the artist strategically places them to mimic the look of real
hair follicles. Creating a natural and realistic appearance.
- A well-executed hair tattoo is designed to look
- Our skilled artists use techniques to mimic the color, angle, and
density of your existing hair, ensuring that the tattoo blends seamlessly with your natural
hairline and scalp.
- Cosmetic hair tattoo provides long-
lasting results, but it is not considered a permanent solution.
- Over time, the pigments
may gradually fade, and your hair loss may progress, requiring touch-ups to maintain the desired appearance.
with proper care, a hair tattoo can last for many years.
- Touch-up pricing is affordable, speak with your SMP professional about touch-ups during your consultation.
- Cosmetic hair tattoo is suitable for most
individuals experiencing hair loss, thinning hair, or those seeking to enhance the
appearance of a closely shaved head.
- However, its best to consult with us first to
determine if you are a good candidate based on your specific situation.
- Discomfort during an SMP procedure is generally minimal.
- Most individuals report only mild discomfort similar to a light scratching sensation.
- Scalp Micropigmentation is a long-lasting solution.
- The longevity can vary depending on factors such as the individual’s skin type, lifestyle, and sun exposure.
- Typically, SMP can last for many years before requiring a touch-up session.
- When performed by trained professionals, SMP is a safe procedure with minimal risks.
- Some individuals may experience minor redness, swelling, or slight discomfort immediately after the treatment, but these effects are temporary and usually subside within a few days.
While “scalp micropigmentation” is the commonly used term, there are a few other names or variations that are sometimes used to refer to this technique. Here are some alternative terms for scalp micropigmentation:
- Hair follicle tattooing
- Scalp tattooing
- Scalp pigmentation
- Follicle replication
- Scalp microtattooing
- Hair replication
- Scalp tattoo simulation
- Hair tattoo
- Cosmetic Hair Tattoo
- Micro hair pigmentation
- Yes, scalp micropigmentation (SMP) can be used to effectively camouflage or cover up scars resulting from Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) or Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) procedures.
- This technique can be combined with scar camouflage tattoo, which uses skin color inks to diminish the look of scarring.
- Speak with our SMP professionals about a solution to minimizing the look of your scars!
- The average prices for SMP vary significantly around the US.
- Our pricing is very competitive because we do not use any outside sourcing to obtain clients. We focus on word of mouth, Instagram and local PPC, allowing us to proudly display our pricing.
- Even though displayed, a consult is required prior to booking, this won’t change the pricing, just confirm that we agree to the type of hair loss you may have!